Friday, January 22, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


As an award-winning photographer, I enjoying fashion and design photography most. I love working with other creative people, and I never want to be stuck in one style of imagery. I feel that everything I do is to become a better version of myself. When you stop growing, you start dying. I work everyday to be a better photographer, wife, and human being. I grew up in remote, Eastern Washington and began my photography obsession in 1999. I loved working with film photography, and would play around with different shooting and editing techniques. My favorite photograph from high school is a multiple-exposure photograph I took while "camping" (i.e. drinking beer in the woods). I would not advance the film, but instead, took four shots of me in different outfits and poses. In my early 20's I worked with the cameras on military reconnaissance planes. I moved to Las Vegas in 2010, because it is a city of diversity and art. Anything goes here, and that's what I love most. 

Now, I focus on imagery of beauty. I gravitate toward fashion photography, because literally anything goes. I can do so much more with fashion than I can with standard portraits. Just like my high school photo with multiple exposures, there is no limit to the creativity and looks I can achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment